Marketing Manager (US, Part-Time)
The Marketing Manager (US) oversees marketing plans and strategy for the United States. This is a part-time role with opportunity for growth and is based in our Denver, CO office.
- Maintain US marketing budget and plan
- Manage content ideation and creation
- Work with media agency to manage editorial calendar and craft press releases and/or blog posts as needed
- Manage event calendar and execute all logistical aspects of our attendance at trade shows
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to increase inbound sales leads
- Commitment of 20-25 hours/week
- BA/BS in Marketing
- 10+ years marketing experience
- Proven success in creating content for the web across several media (blogging, case studies, white papers, research, infographics, podcasts, etc.)
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing software preferred
It is highly desired that this position be based in our Denver office, but a telecommuting role will be considered for the right candidate.